LTE-M GPS Tracker (LL-LTE-M-VZN-GPS1)
***Available for use in the United States only***
The LL-LTE-M-VZN-GPS1 is a compact, rechargeable, advanced GPS receiver and three-axis accelerometer, with a number of configurable settings to optimize the device’s battery life, while still giving the user the ability to track and locate assets on-demand.
With the power-saving benefits of LTE-M, a configurable reporting rate, and an “on-demand” mode that utilizes Extended Discontinuous Reception (eDRX)1, a feature unique to LTE-M, the LTE Cat-M1 GPS Tracker has incredible battery life that can last a month or more before charging!
Powered by the technology and team behind the world’s first end-device-certified LTE CAT-M1 device, the LL-LTEM-VZN-GPS1 leverages Link Labs’ extensive experience designing low-power IoT devices, and has a data efficient API, ideal for low volume IoT data plans.
All devices are pre-provisioned on the Verizon network and utilize a Verizon Private Network, providing nationwide coverage and scalability of Verizon’s LTE cellular network. Link Labs AirFinder™ Asset Tracking Platform allows users to view and locate their devices, see device history, add rules and alerts, establish geofences, and more.
This tracker's features includes:
- LTE Cat-M1 Transceiver
- SiRFstarIV GSD4e GPS processor
- Ultra low-power three-axis linear accelerometer
- Verizon end-device certified, and pre-provisioned on the Verizon network2
- Link Labs low-power protocol stack manages module power states and advanced LTE-M features
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Built-in encryption wrapper and VPN for end-to end security from device-to-cloud
- AirFinder™ Asset Tracking Platform
Product lead time is 2-4 weeks.
1eDRX and some of the advanced power savings features will be available in a future firmware update.
2Data and AirFinder Platform access sold separately. Standard plan is $5/mo.
We Also Recommend